MONITORING FOR THE UNMONITORED
AI Data Analyst
Who We Are
Our mission at Rimot is to ensure that critical infrastructure for business and government works. We use IIoT and AI to make remote monitoring easy, insightful and valuable. We are 4 years young, venture capital backed, with customers throughout North America, partners including Motorola Solutions and Cisco, and have a great and growing team.
What you will be doing
If you had all of the following skills, you would be a rock star on our team
- Experience in back-end development with service-oriented design and development
- Experience with deep learning models. Optimize/ customize/ refine them
- Experience with MEAN stack especially with NodeJS, REST API, and SQL and Mongo experience
- Experience developing and consuming web services and using cloud services (AWS)
We do have some specific requirements that include
- Able to work in Canada either with work visa or PR or citizen of Canada
- Comp Sci / Engineering background preferred –
Preference will be given to recent graduates of Masters or PhD programs from designated universities
Signs you have what it takes
You are not afraid of challenging problems and attack them tenaciously with a structured and analytical approach. A lack of – or incorrect – documentation does not scare you, and you are able to fight through the challenge.
What others see as a risk or threat, you see as opportunity. You create change in creating solutions for constant improvement across the architecture.
You value being part of a great team and realize that being positive and helpful is as valuable as having great skill. You are eager to communicate clearly and confidently about innovative recommendations to improve function across the architecture.