We are always on the hunt for talented people who share our passion, and who would like to join our team.
Enterprise IIoT Sales
You enjoy working with corporate and business customers and channel partners. You thrive on – and have a track record – of winning new business and growing revenue. At Rimot, you’ll work with our channel partners to create awareness, identify opportunities, and work to close new contracts for our lead offering, RimotRF. Ideally you have experience with Industrial IoT (IIoT), wireless communications, and with cloud / XaaS business models.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute sales plans focused on positioning company products and solutions within industry and governments nationally and internationally
- Understand customer's needs and position Rimot’s offerings as their solution
- Develop and maintain technical and commercial knowledge of company, offerings and industry
- Initiate and develop new customer and channel relationships and maintain existing relationships, and be a valued and trusted contact for these relationships
- Prepare proposals and quotes for customers with compelling supporting information and rational
- Create and manage to pursuit plans for customer opportunities for small, medium to long sales cycles (2 weeks to 12+ months in duration)
- Lead proposal efforts on specifically defined opportunities, and coordinate company resources to develop/secure sales
- Support and if necessary coordinate, internal resources needed to ensure successful product and services delivery and a satisfied customer
- Provide input to product requirements, prioritization and roadmap
Customer Growth and Success Analyst
(Co-Op Sept – December 2019)
Your role as our Customer Growth and Success Analyst will see you working closely with our customer-facing team as they plan and execute activities which help Rimot customers successfully adopt our products. What you will be doing will help Rimot achieve revenue and customer satisfaction goals. In your role, you will have an opportunity to exercise your business, marketing, project and teamwork skills.
A day in the life:
- Help to create, evolve and optimize the customer journey
- Clarify the cross functional requirements to drive customer success
- Market understanding and analysis
- Assist in key marketing efforts
- Help build and execute pursuit plans for new
- Help with sales plans to secure new business
Eligible candidates are currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in business, marketing, or an equivalent in a co-op program
As Production Technician you will help with the production of our RimotRF system to meet growing customer demand. This includes electronic assembly, 3D printing, testing and packaging.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components and equipment.
- Assemble experimental circuitry according to engineering instructions and technical manuals.
- Analyze and interpret test data, write technical reports. Recommend changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Maintain 3D printing environment.
- Set up standard test apparatus or plan test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, and environmental tests.
- Good Mechanical aptitude, especially with regards to use of typical mechanical and electronic workshop tools
- Knowledgeable in the use of MS Office
To apply for any of the listed positions please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org